Thursday 18 November 2010

Angel Fish Sleek Fish Smoothing Serum


Seriously guys I do not know what I would do without this product! I have been using it for about two years and still love it just as much as the first time I tried it :) I tend to use it on my hair when it is damp after I get out of the bath or shower because it makes it a million times easier to brush through! It really is good, my hair tends to get really knotty because its long and quite thick but this fixes it :) 
On dry hair it removes all frizz and leaves hair shiny and smooth, guys whatever you do though do not put it on the roots of your hair as this will leave it greasy looking and flat....which is never good :/ lol
The bottle costs less than £4 and will last you ages as you literally need one squirt for your whole hair, and the smell is amazing! Ive received so many complements about the smell of my hair from using this, it smells like a holiday! all coconutty and delicious :) 
The serum also has UV defensive filters so it protects your hair from sun damage, it would be perfect to throw in your suitcase when you go on holiday :)
Overall I love this product and think every girl should have it, go treat yourself girlies!
Much Love
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Really good blog chick! Hope you keep posting new ones. I'm gonna get some of this stuff. ^^ xxx

    ReplyDelete