Tuesday 16 November 2010

Hello :D

Hey everyone (I'm typing this now when I actually have no followers...how depressing) haha so if your reading this you should know that it's making me very happy your taking the time to :D

I'm making this blog because I thought it would be good, not only for me, but for others to be able to have a fun (hopefully) blog that gives them beauty tips, advice, tutorials and reviews :)
I'm just a normal girl who has a passion for all things involving quirky fashion and beauty :)

Obviously it will take time but I hope to make this site everything I would want to read through if I was bored or in need of a beauty inspiration or advice, so I really hope you enjoy it :)

I really want this to be about what you want, so please don't hesitate to email me and request any review or tutorial, or just any random question :)
If there is enough of a good response from this sight I will create a youtube account where I will create a number of reviews, tutorials and general Vlogs :)

Much Love
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment