Tuesday 16 November 2010

Boots No.7 Blemish Concealer


This product should be used for exactly what is says....blemishes! It really is a very very thick concealer so it would be perfect for anyone with problem skin. It can be quite hard to blend because it is quite chalky but I found if I dotted it on my imperfections before applying liquid foundation then it blends a lot easier. 
Whatever you do, do not apply directly under the eye! I just feel that it is way to thick and you would benefit more from using a lighter, more light diffusing concealer because this one creases almost instantly when applied to the under eye.
A good thing about this concealer is that it isn't too greasy in the slightest, therefore I would recommend it for anyone who has problem skin and is looking for a thick concealer but certainly if you have good or normal skin I would go for a much lighter product. 
Much Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment