Tuesday 16 November 2010

If you love Romance by Ralf Lauren you need to read this!


Ok, this perfume Romance by Ralf Lauren is simply gorgeous! Its really fresh and light, a good everyday scent, it retails at around £45 for 50ml, and lets face it, with the current financial climate, not many can afford to spend that on a perfume. But have no fear my lovelys! I have found a cheaper version that retails at.....wait for it....£12 for 100ml!! No Joke :) and seriously these two perfumes smell so similar! Its called Just Pink by Next. I switched from Romance to Just Pink and no one noticed, to be fair I hardly did and it seems to have just as much staying power.
Now, I'm not suggesting for one minute that us girlies shouldn't be able to treat ourselves but ive found that using my Just Pink everyday and saving my Romance for nights out or special occasions is the perfect balance, and great money saving technique! :) 
Hope you found this usefull!
Much Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment