Tuesday 16 November 2010

My First Review :) Soap and Glory 'The Righteous Butter'




First things first, the packaging is so cute :) as you can see! The Soap and Glory range in general has an awesome retro feel that any girl (or boy!) would be proud to whip out of their handbag. The first thing I noticed about this product was the absolutely amazing smell, seriously! Most scented moisturisers have a very over powering and almost cheap smell but this is not like that at all, its sweet but also extremely light and fresh. I put this on in the morning after my shower and when I came home from college that day I could still smell the undertones of the scent on my skin which I found amazing for a body butter.  

The size I reviewed is only 50ml (as part of a Soap and Glory gift set) but I can see it lasting me a fair while as you don't need to slather it on in order to get a good result. The cream is literally like a butter, its gorgeously thick but still seems to sink in well which is good because who likes feeling all sticky after applying their moisturiser? 

After applying this body butter for as little as three days I noticed areas such as my elbows and knees were so so much smoother! This is most likely due to the fact it contains 'softening shea butter and Aloe Vera' which I loved as it not only smells amazing but it is actually good for your skin :) 

This product is available from most good beauty shops such as boots etc. and is priced at £9.79 for a 300ml tub which I think is great value for money as I literally think that could last longer than 6 months, also the product can be used for 24 months after its been opened :)

I love this product and I hope you do too! 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment