Thursday 24 March 2011

Just a little something :)

Hello my lovelys :D
First off I just want to apologise for the lack of  posts recently! My work load at college has just been immense (stupid A Levels) but now its eased off a bit I'm back!
Yay :)
Just to let you know I have some awesome stuff coming up including-
-Loads of new products to review
-Make up tutorials
-Nail advice
-Skin care advice

And don't forget that this is a blog for YOU, although I love doing it, It is hopefully something that you lovelys can get advice, product information and even just a bit of casual beauty reading from a fellow beauty addict :D
So do not hesitate to drop me an email or a message to request anything :) or just to give me tips on how I can make this blog better for you :)

Hope you enjoy!
And if you like this blog, tell you friends :D
Much Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment